Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Accessories

This past winter, during the endless days of snow and cold, I spent a lot of my free time scouring Etsy for unique handmade items and vintage finds.  Jewelry, pillows, ceramics, furniture... so much fantastic stuff to sort through. 

Since I've been busy working on my pottery this spring, I haven't perused my favorite shops in a while.  This self-inflicted hiatus is a great excuse to go back for a late Spring/early Summer update.  Here's my round-up of awesome accessories you can sport this summer for a swank and sassy look.
Wicker Handbag from Miss Farfalla
Silver hoop earrings by Laurel's Bench
Striped scarf from Bath Style
Clip-in Feather Extension by Hover
Country Fried Leggings by Bayou Salvage
Copper ring by AG Ambroult
Summer thongs by mohop
Sequined weekend bag by Independent Reign
Fossil necklace by Laurel's Bench
Crochet scarf by Ayca
Linen jacket by 13 threads

I don't want to get too carried away but I've found a lot of great items... I will definitely have to do a part 2 - very shortly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment