Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday items!

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, I'm begrudgingly accepting the fact it's the capitalistic, gift-giving, becoming more insane each year "holiday season."  As much as I enjoyed the pumpkin pie last Thursday, I am having a hard time accepting it's nearly the end of November.  How did this year fly by so quickly?  I've already decided a New Year's resolution will be to focus more on creating new designs and marketing my pottery better.  I have some campaigns in mind I'd actually like to give a whirl.  We shall see what happens... anyway, I've managed to meander away from the point of this post: to show you some of the holiday items I have in my shop! 






All items are available at my Etsy site.  :)

Let the shopping frenzy begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment