Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year, faithful followers - if there are any of you out there.  Another year has passed and here we are with new resolutions, perhaps, and hope for a bright year ahead. 

I've already posted nine new items in my shop!  I'm venturing out with some new designs - and may try some new types of items this year.  Take a look...

pair of snack plates - grey & orchid with white flower design

soy bowl with crazy dots design in orchid & kelly green

set of coasters in ocean bubble design

set of 3 soy bowls - use for spices, salts, tea lights, kitchen or desk organization

pair of ice cream bowls in deep turquoise with swirly design
  I hope you like!  They were really fun to make.  I'm looking forward to sharing more new items with you soon.

In other news, I decorated my Christmas tree this year with all of my own ornaments.  I was quite pleased with how it looked...

 I was also quite pleased with some delicious appetizers made from fig jelly and manchego cheese - YUM!



 Now I'm officially hungry and ready for my afternoon snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment