Friday, February 4, 2011

new items! party sets: plates & bowls

This winter has been giving me cabin fever.  Each week - a snowstorm.  We've had so many, there hasn't been any time for the snow already on the ground to melt.  So it's snow upon snow upon snow.  I actually left the house today (after being a recluse since Sunday) and noticed the snowbanks at the end of our driveway are taller than I am!  The snow on the left half of our front yard would bury the whole Duggar family.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_duggars  I'm dying for Spring, already! 

All this grey and snowy weather inspired me to create a spring-y set of plates and bowls.  I envisioned them being used for an afternoon party with girlfriends - eating snacks & drinking some fruity, chilled white sangria.  Yum! 

Take a look & let me know what you think about the designs, not the wack-o photo spacing. I can't align them - ack!  (all designs are copyright ARC Housewares, 2011)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment