Thursday, April 14, 2011

Saturday's the day!

I am getting sooo excited!  And I hope you are, too.  The SPRING TRUNK SHOW is two days away.  Actually it's a day and a half away, if you want to get technical about it.  I do get a tad stressed when putting on events (I used to co-ordinate corportate events in one of my previous jobs) but the added anxiety usually causes me to be extra detail-oriented, so let's hope that's still the case.  Thankfully my husband's gallery, ningyo editions, where the show is happening, is well-stocked with supplies.  Speaking of the gallery, on display is Deb Todd Wheeler's, Holoplanktonica show. Her prints are gorgeous (and also for sale.)  So you could potentially kill two birds with one stone on Saturday; see some art and buy some hand-crafted goodies.  So fancy.

As mentioned in my previous post, we'll have some amazing, crowd-pleasing vendors.   
If you're in need of gifts for any friends or family or yourself, you won't want to miss this!  Just scroll on down to the previous post to see descriptions of who will be there and what's for sale.  There will also be FREE REFRESHMENTS, in case you're hungry. 

Looking foward to seeing you on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment