Saturday, April 9, 2011

SPRING TRUNK SHOW - Next Saturday!

Next Saturday is the SPRING TRUNK SHOW at my husband's print-making studio, ningyo editions, in Watertown, MA.  If you are in the area, I hope you can make it.  Not only will I be selling my pottery, but I will be in the company of some other amazing local artisans:

Claudia Venon, owner of Me & Louise fashions and Claudia Venon design, spent her childhood in nature, on the water, in museums and around other artists. Her life in Vermont inspires her to create amazing shirts, scarves, dresses, and accessories, layered with textures of embroidery, screen print, and various types of fabric.

Vonica Designs makes beautiful fabric accessories including handbags, cosmetics bags, eye glass cases, scarves and clutches in her Jamaica Plain studio.  I have given a few of her bags as gifts and people always love the gorgeous fabric and modern designs. 

Looka Jewelry is based in Northampton, MA.  Liz's necklaces, earrings, rings and money clips are delicately made in silver, brass and gold.  I love the various shapes from nature - bunnies, insects, and leaves.  One of my favorite necklaces I own is the bunny necklace from Looka.

Advintage Antiques does not have an online presence yet, but sells out of Thoreauly Antiques in historic Concord (MA) Center.  Specializing in ephemera, costume jewelry, pewter and silver, there is always something fun to peruse in her shop.

We'll also have some light refreshments available.  Please add our Trunk Show to your plans next Saturday!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment