Monday, March 14, 2011

new items! spring designs for the craft fair

At the end of the month, I have my very first craft fair.  Thursday, March 31, 7-9 at the Sandy Burr Country Club in Wayland, MA.  They are calling it a Pamper Party, which means cocktails and manicures are involved.  Hello?  Be there or be square!  I hate that saying, but I mean it.  I really think you should come. 


wave coaster
I've been working on some new items, especially for the event.

vine butter dish
Here are some teasers for you...  I had hoped to write another paragraph, going off on other tangents below the photos, but I'm still having issues with the whole photo-text-formatting-alignment dealio.  It's not jiving for me.  Anyway, I'll post again tomorrow because I still need to tell you about my custom necklace that arrived, my 3rd attempt at Indian (Ram's recipe), and a couple other things I can't remember at this moment.  I hate to admit I'm totally distracted by the Bachelor season finale right now.  Guilty pleasure....  so, enjoy the teasers and I'll see you again real soon now, ya hear?
wave tumbler
ice cream bowls
red & light blue
green & navy


No comments:

Post a Comment