Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today's smoothie


I was in a sales training class the last two days for my day job.  I don't want to get into details, but I would have rather gotten actual work done.  You know how it goes, I'm sure.  Thankfully I did learn a little bit about a new product offering - it involves social networking!  There really is no escape from it.  I'll admit I'm happy to jump on the wagon with this blog.  It's been fun so far. 
Anywho, onto something more interesting!  Like smoothies.

The one I made for lunch today included frozen blueberries, mangoes and peaches.  I also threw in some vanilla yogurt and carrot juice.  All I can tell you is that it's delicious.

Tonight for dinner I'm going to try a new recipe from my cooking friend, Ram.  I'll be sure to share all of that with you.  It's another vegetarian dish, but I'm not sure if it's Indian or Chinese.... I'm guessing Indian.  You be the judge!  I hope I have you curious. 

PS - If you haven't noticed, I'm still trying to figure out how to space these photos so don't look so awkwardly placed!


No comments:

Post a Comment