Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy 2012 a little late!

It's been a few months since I've last written.  Lots has been going on.  I moved to a new place, set up a new studio and am getting re-organized.  Though the Boston winter wasn't harsh in the least this year, I feel now that spring is here, I'm ready to get back on the saddle with my pottery, the blog and trying new vegetarian recipes!  I am also planning on growing my own tomatoes this year.  So crazy!

I've been working on some new items that aren't ready to be photographed yet. To satisfy your desire to see some "new" pottery, here are some pieces I've only brought to shows and haven't tried selling online.  I'll be adding them to my Esty shop very soon!

Yellow flora appetizer dish

Dark grey circle pasta bowl

Pair of grey pasta bowls
Green wave soap pump

Royal line and dot tumbler



Stay tuned for more pottery, an easy vegetarian spring roll recipe and some vacation photos, taken with my fancy new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment