Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Need a Baby Shower Gift?

I was going to say it's baby season, but in reality, every season is baby season.  Someone, somewhere is giving birth, regardless of what month it is.  I guess it just seems like baby season in my world.  A couple of friends and co-workers recently have given birth and other gals I know are just about ready to pop.

A gift I like to give new moms and their spawn is a piggy bank - artfully hand-painted by yours truly, of course.  It's never too soon to start saving for that college education, I say.  Here are a couple piggies I've given to my friends... maybe you'd like to give one to someone you know who's expecting?





If you're wondering, the pig's faces are different pig-tones.  The one on top is more of an orange-y color and the bottom one is on the pink-ish side.

Interested in ordering one?  Visit my Etsy shop and send me a convo.  We can discuss which size pig, color scheme, time-frame, etc.  You can also send me a message via my Facebook page.

Also, for the expecting parents, "Mom" and "Dad" mugs are fun.  I have so many styles of mugs and tons of color combinations - there are a million options.  Custom orders take 3-4 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment